ABANCE has an Integration Combat System Division whose purpose is to support all tasks necessary for the integration of combat and navigation systems present in a warship.
The I.C.S. Division is formed by following departments:
- Mechanical Integration Department.
Design of Warship System Consoles & custom integration on board.
Design of warship system cabine controls & custom integration on board.
- Electronic integration Department.
Integration Studies & Integration of Electronic Devices of Warship Systems.
Protocol design for testing and commissioning of warships systems
- Combat, Communication & Platform Systems Integration Department.
Integration of warship Communication Systems.
integration of warship Combat Systems & warship Power Platform.
- Software Design & Integration Department.
Software Design to implement the integration of Warship Combat Systems (SCOMBA system developed in colaboration with FABA).
- Life Cycle Support Department (Combat, Platform & Govern Systems).
Assistance servicies to Life Cycle Support of Spanish Navy (Combat, Platform & Govern Systems), in colaboration with FABA.
- Program & Configuration Department of P.L.C. systems.
Development of automation systems by integration/programming commercial P.L.C. systems.
Protocol Design for Testing & Commissioning.
Testing & Commissioning. Predictive Maintenance Services.